Sunday, February 1, 2009

CREATIVITY ::: TWO

Search for : Truth, Beauty, Goodness, r.r.lackney, 1990
As an architect, what does it mean:
"We create our own futures"
Interview: Educational Foundation, Inc. July 19th 2008
I do not mean to preach but for me the future relies upon an undaunted desire -an appitite that has a craving for learning to enter fully into:
An experience ! An area of study ! An adventure !
No matter how complicated, simplistic, or esoteric it might at first seem.
In this I am assured that Curiosity will continue to create all my futures.
Faith that design of Art and Architecture will lead to:
a lifetime of curiosity and knowledge
The Creative Mysteries are found in:
INNER SPLENDOR DELIGHT + AWE + WONDER
We believe that
BEAUTY + TRUTH + GOODNESS
The question I ask myself each day: Are our ideas worth spreading?
That beauty is the highest level of human inspiaration.
HARMONY is BEAUTY, TRUTH, GOODNESS
Complelling. Transcendental. Mysteries.
This remains my continuing struggle to ponder and then embrace.
MYSTERIES
Not be thought of as GOD but experienced as the inner
AMBER LIGHT : The CREATION’S LIGHT
The source of all spiritual life, including mine.
Interview response from: CREATIVITY.
Inspiration+Spontaneity+Imagination
ISBN 0 7880 2041-1 CREATIVITY
Copyright by Society of Sacred Art and Architecture, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment