Sunday, February 1, 2009

CREATIVITY ::: FOUR

The Tool Kit of an Artisian: r.r.;ackney 1983
Robert, do you apply a Creative Method or Process?
1997 Interview: Institute for Liturgical Studies, Chicago
Well, over the years we have uncovered many secrets to ignite the imagination.
Remember there ar over 60 definitions for "Creativity"!
"Creativity" has been attributed to: divine intervention, cognitive processes, social environment, personality traits, accident or “serendipity”. Creativity has been associated with genius, mental illness, and humor, considered by many as a trait we are born with, some say it cannot be taught.
Others believe it can be taught and learned.’
More than 60 different definitions of creativity exist and found in the psychological literature.
My personal experience suggests that Creativity requires a functional definition to focus its use.
For me,there is a depth of meaning … an underside … a hidden … almost instinctual to everything that we do … everything we do has meaning more than can be seen on the surface of things … we seem to be connected to a unity beyond our own self.
I still at 70, return to my Celestial Palace to recharge and awaken the fire within me!
Peace and Only Good Things
robert r. lackney,
Society of Sacred Art and Architecture, Inc.
THE 8 CREATIVE THINGS
Passion + Work + Practice + Focus + Push + Service + Ideas + Persistence
THE 5 MIND SETS
Passion+ Determination+ Talent+ Self-determination+ faith
THE 4 DEADLY EVILS
C= Criticism+ R= Rejection+ A= Arrogance+ P= Pressure
MY 8 PERSONAL BELIEFS
FAITH that design of Art and Architecture will lead to BEAUTY. To live lifetime of PASSION, the Creative mysteries are found in INNER SPLENDOR DELIGHT + AWE + WONDER. Belief that BEAUTY + TRUTH + GOODNESS are ideas worth spreading. That BEAUTY is the highest level ofhuman inspiaration. HARMONY is BEAUTY, TRUTH, GOODNESS, The Embrace of complelling. transcendental mysteries. The struggle to ponder and then embrace.MYSTERIES, not be thought of as GOD but experienced as the inner AMBER LIGHT CREATION’S LIGHT: The source of spiritual life.
THE 8 QUESTIONS
What are my Background Perceptions? What is the Existing Situation? What is my Vision/Mission? What is my Conceptual Plan? What are my Resources? What is my Timeline? How am I doing? What do I really want to do?
8 FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS
What is real? What is the purpose of Life? How should I live my life? How can Freedom exist in a world determined by causal laws? When is it legitimate for one person to have power over others? What is Justice? What is Beauty? Who determines what is True?
THE 8 SELF-QUESTIONS
What brings me to this time? Will I leave something of value behind? Will there be something I leave that may inspire others? Will my work be helpful to someone else? Will I commit myself to something that will make a difference? Will I make my parents proud? Will there be something I did that helped the unprotected? Will I do nothing?
THE 8 MENTAL TOOLS
Experience, Memory, Association, Pattern Discernment /recognition, Reason, Invention, Experimentation, Intuition.
THE 8 CREATIVE PROCESSES
The 8-Questions, Something: Nothing: Happenings, Dreams, Apparitions, Miracles4:Moments of Presence (faith/belief/ theology), About Questions and its Story 6:Intentions: others/self, , The 11 Levels of Anxiety, Ritual, Ceremony, Spectacle.
THE 8 LIFE THEMES
Life+ death, beginnings + endings, Love + service, Belief + Evolution, doubt + faith, “WOW” Experience, divine Presence, Past future: present.
THE 4 TECHNIQUES
1:Deduction: Conclusions based upon a set of premises: if the premises are true the conclusion then follows. Based upon the model presented within Euclidean Geometry proofs. Accepted as the basis of the Scientific Method. 2: Induction: Less ironclad than deduction process. This process surveys the evidence and then generalizes an explanation to account for the conclusion. Conclusion is “probable” but not certain. 3: Syllogism: A deductive argument with two premises and a conclusion. Greeks are mortal; Athenians are Greeks; Therefore all Athenians are mortal. 4:Dialectic: A Q/A dialogue that will uncover 1st principles.
THE 4 P'S OF CREATIVITY
4 P's = PERSON + PROCESS + PRODUCT + PLACE
Notes from: CREATIVITY Inspiration+ Spontaniety+ Imagination
ISBN 0-7880-2047-1 CREATIVITY

No comments:

Post a Comment